Holy Family

Holy Family
Apostolate for Family Consecration

Recommended Reading

  • Modern Catholic Dictionary by John A. Hardon, S.J.
  • Catechism of the Catholic Church
  • Navarre Bible and Commentary
  • "Trial, Tribulation, and Triumph", by Desmond Birch
  • Apostolate's Family Catechism by Fr. Lawrence Lovasik, S.V.D.
  • "FORGIVE FOR GOOD" by Dr. Fred Luskin

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta's Examination of Conscience

AN EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE by Blessed Mother Teresa
"You need only ask at night before you go to bed, "What did I do to Jesus today? What did I do for Jesus today? What did I do with Jesus today?" You have only to look at your hands. This is the best examination of conscience."

++ Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
"The fruit of SILENCE is PRAYER
the fruit of PRAYER is FAITH
the fruit of FAITH is LOVE
the fruit of LOVE is SERVICE 
the fruit of SERVICE is PEACE."
~Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seeking to know, love and serve the Lord our God in a deeper way. Learning the truth and love of the Catholic faith, sharing what I learn as I am led to do, and doing what I can in my state of life to help raise up a Culture of Life.

My Blog List

ShareThis