Holy Family

Holy Family
Apostolate for Family Consecration

Recommended Reading

  • Modern Catholic Dictionary by John A. Hardon, S.J.
  • Catechism of the Catholic Church
  • Navarre Bible and Commentary
  • "Trial, Tribulation, and Triumph", by Desmond Birch
  • Apostolate's Family Catechism by Fr. Lawrence Lovasik, S.V.D.
  • "FORGIVE FOR GOOD" by Dr. Fred Luskin

Monday, February 7, 2011

Egyptian Christians worry about possible radical Islamic takeover :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

Egyptian Christians worry about possible radical Islamic takeover :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

1 comment:

Samual said...

Really nice Blog. When the stories from the free bible lessons can be related to your students of today the lessons they teach to them no longer are part of the past but are able to be seen as important to today's world.

About Me

My photo
Seeking to know, love and serve the Lord our God in a deeper way. Learning the truth and love of the Catholic faith, sharing what I learn as I am led to do, and doing what I can in my state of life to help raise up a Culture of Life.

My Blog List

ShareThis